Admission Policy and Procedures
- LMMA seeks students who demonstrate capability to succeed in our program. Therefore, each application is carefully considered according to the student’s individual talents and learning style. Our goal is to help families find the best match between student and school.
- LMMA expects students to behave appropriately in an educational setting. The behavioral history of each applicant will be reviewed carefully.
- LMMA reserves the right to give priority consideration to qualified siblings, alumni applicants and Montessori transfer students.
- Age Requirements: Kindergarten – Five (5) years by September 1st Grade 1 – Six (6) years by September 1st
- LMMA admits students of any race, color, religion, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational or admission polices.
Families are required to:
- Attend a School Tour or Open House.
- Family Visit: Students are required to attend a classroom visit/assessment during school hours. Children under age five will spend a 2-hour morning in one of our classes. Older students will visit for one or two full school days
- Complete the application and return it to the school office with the following:
- $75.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Signed Records Release Form –
Pre-K and Kindergarten – narrative or progress reports from
Grades 1 & above – official transcripts from present school,
teacher recommendations are also accepted at
- Parents will observe in a classroom and meet with the school’s Admissions
Coordinator and Head of School.
- You will be notified of the admission decision by a telephone call or in person. We will share with you feedback on your child. Tuition deposit is due with the enrollment agreement.